Best 10km course ever!
The 10km course will kick off near the top of Roma Street Parklands in Spring Hill. The 10km route will take you over three iconic Brisbane bridges and have you finishing at South Bank. Post-race, you will find a selection of ‘Bib-ileges’ on Little Stanley Street, where your race bib entitles you to special offers and discounts from participating retailers, exclusive to Bridge to Brisbane Day racegoers.
- Starting Point: Top of the Roma St Parklands (Wickham Terrace into College Road)
- Bridges crossed: Go Between Bridge, Victoria Bridge and Story Bridge
- Water Stations: 10km start line, Cultural Centre Tunnel, Marriott Hotel, Story Bridge, Kangaroo Point & Finish Line.
- Toilets: 10km start line, Kurilpa Park, Ivory Street, Martin Street, Finish Village.
- Entertainment will be located at various points on course to celebrate Bridge to Brisbane Day.