Triple M’s Ultimate Bridge to Brisbane Training Playlist
Sometimes, it can be hard to motivate yourself to hit the pavement. Music makes you want to move! But choosing the right tunes to keep the pace up can be difficult and with race day on the horizon, you need a solid playlist at the ready.
Stress no more! Thankfully, we’ve got friends that know a thing or two about curating the right tunes. If you’re a lover of the classics and enjoy a little old school, our friends at Triple M have the perfect Bridge to Brisbane training playlist for you. So load up your Spotify and start running!
- Standing On The Outside – Cold Chisel
- American Idiot [Clean Edit] – Green Day
- I See Red – Split Enz
- You Give Love A Bad Name – Bon Jovi
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Good Times – INXS and Jimmy Barnes
- It’s A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll) – AC/DC
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Love In An Elevator [Single Edit] – Aerosmith
- My Hero – Foo Fighters
- On My Mind – Powderfinger
- Power and the Passion – Midnight Oil
- We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions – Queen
- By The Way – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- White Wedding [Single Mix] – Billy Idol
Have you signed up for Bridge to Brisbane yet? Put this training to good use and sign up now …but hurry, places are filling up fast!