Katie Brown is a proud country girl from Grafton with a passion for all things sport, in particular rugby league. She is a sports reporter and presenter for 7NEWS Queensland and can also be seen on Australia’s most popular brekky show Sunrise.
Channel 7 Sports Presenter/Reporter
3. Why are you taking part in The Sunday Mail Transurban Bridge to Brisbane?
For a personal fitness challenge and to have fun exercising.
4. Have you participated in the event before?
5. What event are you participating in and who will you be running with?
10km and solo.
6. Where is your favourite spot to go for a run in Brisbane and why?
Boardwalk in New Farm, running by the water is like a form of meditation!
7. If you could go for a run with one person in the world (celebrity or not), who would it be and why?
Serena Williams #idol
8. Top tip for people training for The Sunday Mail Transurban Bridge to Brisbane?
Just keep on keeping on.
9. If you could get one message out to people, following your personal experiences, what would it be?
Listen to a crime podcast, you forget you’re running!! My go-to at the moment is The Lady Vanishes.